Adshares (ADS) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Adshares coin can now be bought for about $4.78 or 0.00011994 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Adshares has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Adshares has a market cap of $120.22 million and $1.89 million worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $78.71 or 0.00197511 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00007799 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Glasscoin (GLS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- Elf Token (ELF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adshares is the first 100% decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. The ecosystem connects publishers and advertisers and lets them make direct deals using ADS cryptocurrency. ADS is based on the ultra-fast blockchain, which was tested to process over 1M transfers per second – enough to support worldwide advertising network. More information can be found at https://adshares.net/. “
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.