BOMB (BOMB) traded up 19.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One BOMB coin can currently be purchased for about $0.77 or 0.00001897 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. BOMB has a market capitalization of $690,843.85 and approximately $242,025.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BOMB has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $40,706.04 or 0.99863628 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.80 or 0.00058391 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00024878 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001878 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002431 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BOMB is a social experiment and financial case study to measure the feasibility of a deflationary currency. The rules are simple. There was originally 1,000,000 Bomb in existence.Each time a Bomb is transferred, 1% of the transaction is destroyed.There will never be newly minted Bomb.The intention is not to be used for day-to-day transactions, but rather as a decentralized hedge against traditional inflationary instruments. Through a system of immutable smart contracts and continuous destruction, BOMB is the world’s first self-destructing currency. “
Buying and Selling BOMB
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.