Brooge Energy Limited (NASDAQ:BROG – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 6.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $7.96 and last traded at $7.96. Approximately 214 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 7,367 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.45.
The company has a 50-day moving average of $7.81.
Brooge Energy Company Profile (NASDAQ:BROG)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brooge Energy (BROG)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Brooge Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brooge Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.