CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 18th. One CyberMiles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded up 9.8% against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a total market capitalization of $4.20 million and $246,501.00 worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $39,259.18 or 0.99975262 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.09 or 0.00272702 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.19 or 0.00059045 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00023020 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00014808 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000121 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CyberMiles is a new blockchain protocol that is being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. The protocol is an optimized version of the Ethereum blockchain for business and marketplace applications. The first pioneer of this blockchain will be the 5miles platform, a c2c marketplace operator. The CyberMiles blockchain is expected to empower the 5miles online marketplace which will feature a c2c trading platform, a community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment and financing solutions for e-commerce and real-time promotions. The CyberMiles token (CMT) will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token until the CyberMiles blockchain is operational, thereafter, a CMT native token will be issued. The initial CMT based on ERC-20 would be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native CMT issued on CyberMiles’ blockchain. “
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.