DAOstack (GEN) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. One DAOstack coin can now be purchased for about $0.0230 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular exchanges. DAOstack has a market cap of $1.13 million and $859.00 worth of DAOstack was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DAOstack has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39,812.25 or 0.99985999 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00059003 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00024694 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002486 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000675 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOstack is an operating system for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). DAOstack provides customizable tools for collective resource management, decision making, budgeting and incentivisation, which make the development of decentralized apps easier and more intuitive. GEN is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It's the native token of the DAOstack platform and it's required for all basic operations across the DAOstack ecosystem – such as promoting proposals. GEN will be distributed to contributors of value through the DAOstack framework itself, incentivizing development, promotion and adoption. “
Buying and Selling DAOstack
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOstack directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOstack should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAOstack using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAOstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.