Dynamite (DYNMT) traded 12.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. Dynamite has a market capitalization of $8,622.18 and $83,477.00 worth of Dynamite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dynamite has traded 35.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dynamite coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0223 or 0.00000056 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.91 or 0.00272803 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00005070 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $756.71 or 0.01895449 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
Dynamite Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DYNMT is an open-source, community-based and focused social experiment. Participation in this experiment does not provide an offer of ordinary shares of any asset, and token holders are not entitled to or promise d any dividend / financial reward. The tokens are not designed to create securities under any jurisdiction. The world's first feature of Dynamite token is that 2% is burned forever with every transfer. The Dynamite Token project is intended as an academic study. All data from this experiment will be presented to the public via reports. “
Dynamite Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dynamite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.