Lisk (LSK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 17th. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $267.52 million and $4.19 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be bought for about $2.08 or 0.00005208 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Lisk has traded down 1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00050074 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00016477 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000996 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, its most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution, and monetization of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.