MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. (CVE:BMK – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.03 and last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 12300 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
The company has a current ratio of 0.89, a quick ratio of 0.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.84. The company has a market cap of C$7.72 million and a P/E ratio of -1.76. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.03.
About MacDonald Mines Exploration (CVE:BMK)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for MacDonald Mines Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MacDonald Mines Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.