NFTLootBox (LOOT) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 18th. One NFTLootBox coin can currently be purchased for $40.50 or 0.00106784 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, NFTLootBox has traded up 17.7% against the U.S. dollar. NFTLootBox has a total market cap of $915,318.90 and approximately $40,030.00 worth of NFTLootBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002545 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001903 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00044957 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,933.97 or 0.07465056 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39,197.23 or 0.99731719 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.19 or 0.00048827 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NFTLootBox is a non-Fungible Token (NFT) Project allowing users to Stake the LOOT token to earn Coins. Coins can then be used to open NFT Loot Boxes. The Loot Boxes contain a variety of NFTs – some produced In-House and some from other popular NFT Projects and Artists. NFTLootBox.com is a fairer and more exciting way to distribute NFTs. Now Everyone Has A Chance To Get Rare and Valuable NFTs. “
NFTLootBox Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NFTLootBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NFTLootBox should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NFTLootBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NFTLootBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NFTLootBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.