Oikos (OKS) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Oikos coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Oikos has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar. Oikos has a total market cap of $1.10 million and $46,725.00 worth of Oikos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001911 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,980.78 or 0.07487470 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39,801.01 or 0.99976966 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.80 or 0.00049727 BTC.
Oikos Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Oikos is a Tron based synthetic asset platform that provides on-chain exposure to fiat currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices. Synthetic assets (Synths) are backed by Oikos Network Tokens (OKS) locked into a smart contract as collateral. Synths track the prices of various assets, allowing crypto-native and unbanked users to trade P2C (peer-to-contract) on Oikos Exchange without liquidity limitations. “
Oikos Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oikos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oikos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oikos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oikos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oikos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.