OKCash (OK) traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges. OKCash has a market cap of $380,101.85 and approximately $28.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40,693.63 or 0.99836036 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00058284 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001247 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.18 or 0.00024979 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001866 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002451 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000670 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.