OMG Network (OMG) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 18th. OMG Network has a market cap of $624.99 million and approximately $85.77 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OMG Network coin can now be bought for about $4.46 or 0.00011339 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, OMG Network has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ThunderCore (TT) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.87 or 0.00241383 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About OMG Network
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
Buying and Selling OMG Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.