Orla Mining Ltd. (CVE:OLA – Get Rating) Director Jason Douglas Simpson sold 91,200 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, April 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.23, for a total transaction of C$568,385.76. Following the sale, the director now owns 1,220,836 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$7,608,616.20.
Jason Douglas Simpson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 13th, Jason Douglas Simpson sold 343,600 shares of Orla Mining stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.26, for a total transaction of C$2,152,482.20.
- On Monday, April 11th, Jason Douglas Simpson sold 81,700 shares of Orla Mining stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.18, for a total transaction of C$504,889.66.
Shares of OLA stock opened at C$1.40 on Monday. Orla Mining Ltd. has a 52-week low of C$1.08 and a 52-week high of C$1.85. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.29, a current ratio of 13.32 and a quick ratio of 13.00. The stock has a market cap of C$250.90 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -22.95. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$1.40.
Orla Mining Company Profile (Get Rating)
Orla Mining Ltd. operates as a mineral exploration company. The company explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Cerro Quema project with three concessions that cover an area of 14,833 hectares located on the Azuero Peninsula. The company was formerly known as Red Mile Minerals Corp.
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
Receive News & Ratings for Orla Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orla Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.