Qbao (QBT) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One Qbao coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Qbao has a market cap of $320,463.70 and approximately $32,730.00 worth of Qbao was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qbao has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Qbao Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cubits is a PoW/Hi-PoS cryptocurrency with a APY of 300% in staking rewards. The PoW stage is over. “
Qbao Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbao directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbao should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbao using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.