Request (REQ) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Request has a total market cap of $212.39 million and $5.13 million worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request coin can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00000542 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Request has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00003385 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00034503 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.83 or 0.00106743 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.