SafePal (SFP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 18th. One SafePal coin can currently be purchased for $0.76 or 0.00001932 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SafePal has a total market cap of $82.15 million and $16.08 million worth of SafePal was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SafePal has traded down 2.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00039430 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00008768 BTC.
- Prosper (PROS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000310 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal supports 20 blockchains, including Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain, 10,000 tokens, and NFT assets. It has integrated with Binance DEX, Binance Spot Trading, and all DApps on Ethererum, BSC and Tron networks. SafePal is also the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance Labs. “
Buying and Selling SafePal
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafePal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SafePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.