Sonar (PING) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Sonar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sonar has a market cap of $5.03 million and $28,708.00 worth of Sonar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Sonar has traded down 10.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002553 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001893 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00044790 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,919.25 or 0.07450009 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39,538.68 or 1.00903757 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.13 or 0.00048814 BTC.
Sonar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CryptoPing is an IM assistant bot that provides users with useful info and buy signals. The information provided by the bot is based on volume, change to coin rate to BTC, a number of signals on the coin and coin market capitalization. The CryptoPing bot does not tell users what they should buy, but rather compiles information in a descriptive and meaningful way, facilitating your decision making process. The PING token is used as payment for subscriptions to the CryptoPing product. “
Sonar Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sonar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sonar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sonar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sonar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sonar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.