Sovereign Metals (LON:SVML – Get Rating) had its price objective upped by Berenberg Bank from GBX 44 ($0.57) to GBX 51 ($0.66) in a report issued on Thursday, LSE.Co.UK reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Sovereign Metals stock opened at GBX 38.50 ($0.50) on Thursday. Sovereign Metals has a 12-month low of GBX 22 ($0.29) and a 12-month high of GBX 53.90 ($0.70). The stock has a market capitalization of £166.49 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -25.67.
About Sovereign Metals (Get Rating)
- Institutions And Analysts Drive UnitedHealth Group Higher
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/11 – 4/15
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
Receive News & Ratings for Sovereign Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sovereign Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.