Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Tranchess coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.78 or 0.00001949 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Tranchess has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar. Tranchess has a total market capitalization of $57.02 million and approximately $20.71 million worth of Tranchess was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $39,812.25 or 0.99985999 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00059003 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00024694 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002486 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Offshift (XFT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00007969 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChessCoin is a PoW&PoS hybrid cryptocurrency, in which the Proof of Work stage ended before the launch, therefore CHESS can be considered 100% Proof of Stake. ChessCoin was designed to be used as a reward for winning online chess competitions, but can be used as a currency and sent anywhere almost instantly. “
Buying and Selling Tranchess
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tranchess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tranchess should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tranchess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tranchess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tranchess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.