Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 17th. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $5.60 million and approximately $6,431.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Woodcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00001751 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded up 14.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39,810.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,995.48 or 0.07524419 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.92 or 0.00276120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $327.49 or 0.00822638 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00014914 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $36.65 or 0.00092053 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $240.61 or 0.00604387 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00006833 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.64 or 0.00353281 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.