ZCore (ZCR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last week, ZCore has traded 1.3% higher against the dollar. ZCore has a market capitalization of $163,593.09 and approximately $1,316.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for about $0.0131 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Xaya (CHI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $20,040.01 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
hashing algorithm. ZCore’s total supply is 12,505,925 coins. ZCore’s official website is zcore.cash. The Reddit community for ZCore is https://reddit.com/r/ZCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. We believe that a truly useful currency is one that is easily used by anyone. ZCore (ZCR) is 100% open source, with PoS (Proof-of-Stake) mining based on the Quark algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 6.5 ZCR per block every 60 seconds. “
ZCore Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.