Shares of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:AIPUY – Get Rating) fell 7.9% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $19.50 and last traded at $19.50. 995 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 74% from the average session volume of 3,791 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.18.
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $19.65 and its 200 day simple moving average is $19.28.
Airports of Thailand Public Company Profile (OTCMKTS:AIPUY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Airports of Thailand Public (AIPUY)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Airports of Thailand Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Airports of Thailand Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.