AKITA Drilling Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AKTAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, an increase of 50.0% from the March 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 23,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
AKTAF opened at $2.18 on Tuesday. AKITA Drilling has a one year low of $0.58 and a one year high of $2.29. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $1.22 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.98.
AKITA Drilling Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AKITA Drilling (AKTAF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for AKITA Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AKITA Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.