Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:AP – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, April 18th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, April 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.146 per share on Monday, May 16th. This represents a $1.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 28th.
Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:AP – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, February 1st. The company reported C$1.25 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of C$146.72 million during the quarter.
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
- Rite Aid Stock is Getting Cheap Enough to Buy Here
- Analysts Reel In Netflix Targets Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money in the Red-Hot Housing Market
- Banking On Bank Of America
Receive News & Ratings for Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.