BioPassport Token (BIOT) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 19th. Over the last week, BioPassport Token has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar. BioPassport Token has a market capitalization of $59.98 million and approximately $1.45 million worth of BioPassport Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BioPassport Token coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0342 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002411 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00003448 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00034457 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.60 or 0.00105066 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
About BioPassport Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Singapoure, BioPassport is committed to help make healthcare a personal component of our daily lives. This starts with a “health passport” platform that houses a patient's DPHR, or decentralized personal health record built around DID (decentralized identity) technology. “
Buying and Selling BioPassport Token
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BioPassport Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BioPassport Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BioPassport Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BioPassport Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BioPassport Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.