Citizens Financial Corp. (OTCMKTS:CIWV – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, April 14th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Thursday, April 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.20 per share on Tuesday, May 3rd. This represents a yield of 3.9%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, April 20th.
Shares of OTCMKTS CIWV opened at $21.00 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $19.82 and a 200 day moving average of $19.41. Citizens Financial has a 12-month low of $16.50 and a 12-month high of $21.00.
Citizens Financial Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Citizens Financial (CIWV)
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
- Rite Aid Stock is Getting Cheap Enough to Buy Here
- Analysts Reel In Netflix Targets Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money in the Red-Hot Housing Market
- Banking On Bank Of America
Receive News & Ratings for Citizens Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Citizens Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.