DAOventures (DVD) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 18th. One DAOventures coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0370 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular exchanges. DAOventures has a market cap of $340,570.57 and approximately $2,388.00 worth of DAOventures was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DAOventures has traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00005146 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00008237 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00007352 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOventures is a DeFi robo-advisor and automated money manager platform. It is their mission to make DeFi simpler, accessible & inclusive.The DAOventures native DVG token has several utilities. Working as an incentive mechanism to attract and stake liquidity, the DVG token invites market participation from the DAOventures community ensuring network effect, long term demand and community involvement.DVG holders can benefit from a range of staking incentives that will reward them for their efforts, including pool-specific rewards, reduced transaction fees and community related proposals for improvements.A cross-chain integration, DAOventures will be powered initially by Ethereum and Polkadot with plans to integrate with other blockchain networks in the future.”
Buying and Selling DAOventures
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOventures should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAOventures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAOventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.