Dawn Protocol (DAWN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 18th. Dawn Protocol has a total market capitalization of $138.70 million and $26.06 million worth of Dawn Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dawn Protocol coin can now be bought for about $1.91 or 0.00004699 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Dawn Protocol has traded up 11.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.94 or 0.00034227 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.19 or 0.00106031 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
Dawn Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Dawn token started as a FirstBlood 1ST token. FirstBlood tokens were created back in 2016, being the third notable token sale on Ethereum. In 2020, a token swap begun to convert legacy FirstBlood 1ST to new Dawn token. Today, the Dawn token can be used on FirstBlood Esports platform for paid competitive video gaming. “
Dawn Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dawn Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dawn Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dawn Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dawn Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dawn Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.