Diversified Royalty Corp. (OTCMKTS:BEVFF – Get Rating) dropped 0.4% on Monday . The company traded as low as $2.44 and last traded at $2.44. Approximately 251 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 90% from the average daily volume of 2,601 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.45.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 0.23 and a quick ratio of 0.23. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $2.48 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.32. The firm has a market capitalization of $299.52 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.43 and a beta of 1.22.
About Diversified Royalty (OTCMKTS:BEVFF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Diversified Royalty (BEVFF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for Diversified Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diversified Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.