e-Money (NGM) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 19th. One e-Money coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.33 or 0.00003233 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, e-Money has traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar. e-Money has a total market capitalization of $26.19 million and approximately $803,232.00 worth of e-Money was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001875 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00045014 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,035.59 or 0.07404077 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40,902.88 or 0.99765729 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.21 or 0.00041979 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “e-Money is an electronic payment system and a store of value. It’s designed to be fast, frictionless, global money: an upgrade for banking services that reflects the increasingly interconnected world. e-Money knows no borders. Its promise is a cheaper and more user-friendly experience for global citizens, local businesses, international companies and NGOs alike. The currency-backed stablecoins which are so important to the project are an innovation on collateralised stablecoins, and they’re fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds. “
Buying and Selling e-Money
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Money directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Money should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy e-Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.