Gulden (NLG) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 19th. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Gulden has traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. Gulden has a market cap of $2.76 million and $5,125.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.32 or 0.00272933 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001593 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.