Handshake (HNS) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 19th. Handshake has a market capitalization of $70.33 million and $206,282.00 worth of Handshake was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Handshake has traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Handshake coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00000350 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41,595.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,114.04 or 0.07486394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.04 or 0.00271764 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $339.07 or 0.00815143 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00014099 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.78 or 0.00090826 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $256.27 or 0.00616088 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00007168 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.30 or 0.00387790 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Handshake is an experiment on collaborating to create a decentralized network which results in a global allocation of names. Think of the handles or usernames you use on services such as social networks, and domain names identifying the URI for websites. Nearly all of these services were provided by trusted third parties which prevent the web from truly being decentralized. Handshake provides a means, including key management and server/service authentication, for decentralized web services to experiment. The Internet currently relies upon a single trust root DNS zone and an amalgamation of private companies providing trusted Certificate Authorities to secure the internet, Handshake is an experiment and exploration in alternatives. By providing a way to do decentralized lookup of name records, one can produce hashes and keys to identify resources over decentralized networks without a trusted Certificate Authority corporation. “
Buying and Selling Handshake
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Handshake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Handshake should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Handshake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Handshake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Handshake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.