Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (OTCMKTS:NSKFF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 21,100 shares, an increase of 35.3% from the March 15th total of 15,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 211.0 days.
OTCMKTS:NSKFF remained flat at $$43.36 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $37.38 and a 200-day simple moving average of $33.40. Kongsberg Gruppen ASA has a 12 month low of $24.30 and a 12 month high of $43.36.
About Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (NSKFF)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Kongsberg Gruppen ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kongsberg Gruppen ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.