Liberty All-Star Equity Fund (NYSE:USA – Get Rating) saw unusually-strong trading volume on Tuesday . Approximately 70,163 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the previous session’s volume of 1,373,827 shares.The stock last traded at $7.98 and had previously closed at $7.83.
The business’s fifty day moving average is $7.62 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.06.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, June 6th. Investors of record on Friday, April 22nd will be issued a $0.18 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 21st. This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 9.01%.
About Liberty All-Star Equity Fund (NYSE:USA)
Liberty All Star Equity Fund is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by ALPS Advisers, Inc The fund is co-managed by Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Pzena Investment Management, LLC, Delaware Investments Fund Advisers, Sustainable Growth Advisers, LP, and TCW Investment Management Company.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liberty All-Star Equity Fund (USA)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty All-Star Equity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty All-Star Equity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.