Locus Chain (LOCUS) traded 8.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. Locus Chain has a total market capitalization of $167.60 million and approximately $4.35 million worth of Locus Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Locus Chain coin can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00000459 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Locus Chain has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002411 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002411 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00034541 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.62 or 0.00105124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
About Locus Chain
According to CryptoCompare, “Locus Chain is a state of the art blockchain protocol that can maintain stable transaction time even if the number of nodes and transactions increase using Account Wise Transaction Chain (AWTC). Through the use of AWTC, Locus Chain is able to provide high transaction speed for every user in the eco-system and the network. “
Buying and Selling Locus Chain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Locus Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Locus Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Locus Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Locus Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Locus Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.