mCloud Technologies Corp. (OTCMKTS:MCLDF – Get Rating) shares shot up 6.7% on Monday . The company traded as high as $1.99 and last traded at $1.75. 129,300 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 180% from the average session volume of 46,258 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.64.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.77.
mCloud Technologies Company Profile (OTCMKTS:MCLDF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on mCloud Technologies (MCLDF)
- Banking On Bank Of America
- Major Shareholder Bets Big On Nielson Holdings plc
- Tapestry Stock is a Value Play Down Here
- Levi Straus Stock Ready to Buy the Dip
- Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Ready to Scale Into
Receive News & Ratings for mCloud Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mCloud Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.