Monkey Project (MONK) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. One Monkey Project coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0921 or 0.00000260 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Monkey Project has traded flat against the dollar. Monkey Project has a total market cap of $1.18 million and $5,102.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Eternity (ENT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MustangCoin (MST) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Monkey Project Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Monkey Project’s total supply is 12,787,291 coins. The official website for Monkey Project is www.monkey.vision. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
Buying and Selling Monkey Project
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.