Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. Naka Bodhi Token has a market cap of $507,883.10 and $27,241.00 worth of Naka Bodhi Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Naka Bodhi Token coin can now be purchased for about $0.0073 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Naka Bodhi Token has traded 2.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002422 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00045032 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,087.63 or 0.07475854 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41,489.52 or 1.00455436 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.72 or 0.00050178 BTC.
Naka Bodhi Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bodhi is a blockchain based prediction market, leverages the advantages of the state-of-the-art decentralized prediction markets by integrating third-party Oracles and voting based decentralized Oracles via its Oracle abstraction layer. It introduces a novel replaceable Oracle framework so that the prediction market is more effective and autonomous. The Bodhi project, which was a decentralized prediction market, has migrated from the QTUM and Ethereum blockchain to its own blockchain – Naka Chain. Naka Bodhi Token (NBOT) is the governance token for the Naka Chain. The original two tokens (BOT and BOE) have been merged into one with a fixed ratio of 1 BOT = 0.59 NBOT and 1 BOE = 0.41 NBOT. “
Buying and Selling Naka Bodhi Token
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Naka Bodhi Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Naka Bodhi Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Naka Bodhi Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Naka Bodhi Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Naka Bodhi Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.