NGE Capital Limited (ASX:NGE – Get Rating) insider Adam Saunders bought 50,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, April 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.89 ($0.65) per share, with a total value of A$44,450.00 ($32,683.82).
Adam Saunders also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, March 24th, Adam Saunders purchased 50,000 shares of NGE Capital stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.84 ($0.62) per share, with a total value of A$42,100.00 ($30,955.88).
- On Friday, February 18th, Adam Saunders acquired 100,000 shares of NGE Capital stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$0.78 ($0.57) per share, for a total transaction of A$78,000.00 ($57,352.94).
The company has a current ratio of 57.05, a quick ratio of 57.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18.
NGE Capital Limited operates as an investment company in Australia. It invests in listed and unlisted securities. The company was formerly known as New Guinea Energy Limited and changed its name to NGE Capital Limited in June 2017. NGE Capital Limited was founded in 2005 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for NGE Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NGE Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.