Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NFPDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 237,800 shares, a decline of 22.5% from the March 15th total of 306,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2,378.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS NFPDF remained flat at $$73.19 during midday trading on Tuesday. Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. has a 12 month low of $72.45 and a 12 month high of $73.19. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $73.19 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $72.80.
Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nissin Foods Holdings Co.,Ltd. (NFPDF)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Nissin Foods Holdings Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nissin Foods Holdings Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.