ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 19th. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $2.48 million and $1,608.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ParkinGo has traded 19.6% higher against the dollar. One ParkinGo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000296 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41,554.66 or 1.00048843 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.43 or 0.00058825 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.34 or 0.00024890 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002065 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001904 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002407 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000695 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.