Patrizia AG (OTCMKTS:PTZIF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,400 shares, a drop of 28.7% from the March 15th total of 32,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
PTZIF remained flat at $$26.65 during midday trading on Tuesday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $26.65 and its 200 day simple moving average is $26.51. Patrizia has a 52-week low of $26.65 and a 52-week high of $26.65.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft cut their price target on Patrizia from €35.00 ($37.63) to €30.00 ($32.26) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a report on Monday, March 14th.
PATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA's activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and disposal of residential and commercial real estate through its best-in-class local network in all key markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Patrizia (PTZIF)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Patrizia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patrizia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.