EML Payments Limited (ASX:EML – Get Rating) insider Peter Martin sold 25,000 shares of EML Payments stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, April 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$2.74 ($2.01), for a total transaction of A$68,375.00 ($50,275.74).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.78, a current ratio of 0.96 and a quick ratio of 0.07.
About EML Payments (Get Rating)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for EML Payments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EML Payments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.