Quant (QNT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 19th. One Quant coin can now be purchased for $111.33 or 0.00272167 BTC on major exchanges. Quant has a market cap of $1.34 billion and approximately $34.58 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Quant has traded down 6.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00005279 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $761.20 or 0.01860953 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quant Overledger is a blockchain operating system (OS) that aims to empower applications to function across multiple blockchains and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as MApps. Overledger securely removes the barriers that prohibit communication across multiple blockchains, providing endless possibilities for your data and applications. QNT is an Ethereum-based token that powers the network. “
Buying and Selling Quant
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.