Questerre Energy Co. (TSE:QEC – Get Rating) fell 7.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.24 and last traded at C$0.24. 94,923 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 44% from the average session volume of 169,256 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.26.
The company has a market cap of C$100.70 million and a P/E ratio of -24.00. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.26 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.23. The company has a current ratio of 1.15, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.44.
Questerre Energy Company Profile (TSE:QEC)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Questerre Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Questerre Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.