Secret (SCRT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 19th. Secret has a total market cap of $805.39 million and approximately $17.18 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Secret has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar. One Secret coin can now be bought for $4.93 or 0.00011886 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.30 or 0.00263393 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00004536 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00021758 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002408 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.36 or 0.00641902 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000123 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Buying and Selling Secret
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Secret using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.