Nickel Creek Platinum Corp. (OTCMKTS:NCPCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 108,000 shares, an increase of 26.8% from the March 15th total of 85,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 279,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:NCPCF traded down $0.00 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.07. 119,050 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 162,153. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.08 and a 200 day moving average of $0.07. Nickel Creek Platinum has a 52-week low of $0.05 and a 52-week high of $0.13.
About Nickel Creek Platinum (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nickel Creek Platinum (NCPCF)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Nickel Creek Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nickel Creek Platinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.