Oracle Co. Japan (OTCMKTS:OCLCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 173,300 shares, an increase of 30.8% from the March 15th total of 132,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 866.5 days.
Shares of Oracle Co. Japan stock traded down $0.00 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $71.50. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $71.99 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $82.78. Oracle Co. Japan has a 12-month low of $71.50 and a 12-month high of $92.00.
About Oracle Co. Japan (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oracle Co. Japan (OCLCF)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Oracle Co. Japan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oracle Co. Japan and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.