Roan Holdings Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:RAHGF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 28.6% from the March 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.5 days.
Roan Holdings Group stock remained flat at $$0.09 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.08 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.11. Roan Holdings Group has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $0.23.
About Roan Holdings Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Roan Holdings Group (RAHGF)
- Institutional Buying Puts A Bottom In Manpower Group Inc
- Workhorse Johnson & Johnson Plows New All-Time Highs
- Fastenal Stock is Ready to Sprint Higher
- J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Fires On All Cylinders
- 3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $1000
Receive News & Ratings for Roan Holdings Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roan Holdings Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.