SnowGem (XSG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded flat against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. SnowGem has a total market cap of $1.36 million and $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Safe (SAFE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.58 or 0.00097101 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57,178.12 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1,430.94 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $28,628.59 or 0.00000004 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.